Sunday, April 6, 2008

A first and last at Inokashira Park (井の頭公園)


This proved to be a very tiring weekend but I have to at least blog about my visit to Inokashira today. I promise more will come in the next few days...


This was my first visit to Inokashira Park during the day and it was extremely crowded. I think people were out taking advantage of the sun and nicer temperatures than what we recently had. Cherry blossoms are almost all gone but there is still some clinging on to the trees which means the trees still look very pretty and the falling sakura make for a very nice view, almost like snow. I doubt the there will be anything left by Wednesday.


The highlight of the day, no matter how pretty the park was, was actually where we went to afterwards with 桜井さん and his family but that will come tomorrow ;)

No comments: