Friday, May 9, 2008

Changing continents...


I will be going to the US tomorrow for about 8 days. It will be both a holiday and a bit of business for me - after spending a few days in New York, I will be back at good old Pittsburgh for attending the graduation ceremonies I missed last year and to give a talk at my alma mater, Carnegie Mellon, about the company I work for in Japan - SECOM. I will try to keep on posting from the US.

I will be flying on a Japanese carrier - ANA. I have tried JAL before on a local flight from Osaka to Haneda but never ANA. I heard good things from colleagues and friends who have tried it before. If it is anything like Emirates which I enjoyed quite a bit then I am sure it will be a nice experience. This also will be the first time I use my re-entry permit to Japan. This is supposed to streamline the immigration process when re-entering Japan when on a working visa so hopefully this will mean less time spent in the airport on the way back.

No comments: