Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Still waiting but got tickets at least...



When they said "It may take a while so give it time" they weren`t kidding. Still nothing from Japan and it has been more than a month since I sent everything that was needed to Tokyo. At least I made reservations for the plane ride there. It looks like either there aren't enough flights or a lot of people travel to Japan all the time! It was a tough process to find a reasonably priced flight - even more so on a good carrier. Thank God I managed to get a seat on Emirates. On the positive side I will get to see the Dubai and Osaka Airports and on the negative side I will not be flying directly to Tokyo. Well I am not complaining as long as I get to go at some point. Now onto playing the waiting game again....

No comments: