Monday, January 4, 2010

Women going crazy for pictures of shirtless guys at Japanese subway stations

DVC00068

OK, this was the scene at various subway stations on Sunday while I was making my way back home and I could not really figure out why… Can anyone enlighten me? There were actually security guards telling the women to not stop for taking pictures since they were making it very difficult for the other travelers going through the station. At this point all I can say it is something that will happen on the 9th but… that’s about it. Oh, and I think these guys are from a music group (boy band) though I am not sure which one.

1 comment:

C said...

I am finally catching up your blog posts! :p
The boy group is 嵐, and yes, they are famous. Check out this youtube video -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn3ZH6wbkdo